Venues often are able to offer you package deals for things such as catering, entertainment, and decor. These services can really take a lot off your plate, but it’s important to remember that each venue is different and you’ll have to play by different rules.
We highly recommend bringing along a video camera when you go visit a site. After visiting several venues, it’s easy to forget the details of each location. Take a quick video from each venue you visit and talk yourself through the space. This is a great way to recall what you liked about each site. You can also get help from the venue experts for deciding the beautiful Marriage venues in Cardiff.
It’s also a great way to get a second opinion from your fiance, best friend, or anyone else whose opinion might matter to you. At the very least, take a couple of photos so you have a record of each site you visited. Not all of us have an amazing photographic memory to fall back on.
To help you prepare for your venue viewing, we’ve put together a list of questions that cover the various aspects that you’ll want to know about.
Ask these questions first
- Is our date available?
- How many people can this venue accommodate?
- Who will be our point of contact before the wedding?
- Is there an on-site venue coordinator?
- Will the venue coordinator be available as the day-of-coordinator? If yes, what services are included? Are there any additional charges?
- Is the venue available for exclusive use?
- What time can the wedding start? What time will the guests need to leave the venue? How much are additional hours?
- What is the rental fee? What’s included in that price? (rentals, catering, lighting, decor, etc.)